Sunday, May 24, 2015

It's Not Good-Bye, Only See You Later

We only have 8 days left it in this wonderful school year!!! 


 photo nap-gif.gif

It makes me happy to say those words, but at the same time I am going to have to pull it together for the last day, because I know the tears will flow. I have absolutely loved this year. My students were amazing and I couldn't have worked at a better school. My district has taught me so much and I'm super excited about starting another year in First Grade. 

As the year comes to a close, I have already started making new things for next year. Todays project was a teacher toolkit! It turned out better than I had expected thanks to these cute labels I purchased from Learning In Wonderland on TPT. I'm OBSESSED with Melonheadz so this will be the perfect addition to my classroom. 


I also just finished up a great book study! 
Click the photo to purchase
You've got to check it out for yourself, especially if you are like me and you teach at a low socio-economic school. This book provides some great ideas for teachers who need to help motivate students who have diverse backgrounds. I can't wait to start some of these ideas in my classroom next year! 

Next on my reading list is Deeper Learning by Eric Jensen and LeAnn Nicklesen!

Come back in a few days to see some of our end of the year activities! 


No comments:

Post a Comment