Thursday, June 4, 2015

A SHORT Field Day Recap

Not only was it Field Day today, but it was also the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Boy, am I worn out!


My school is so wonderful and our P.E. coach did an absolutely fantastic job organizing Field Day. My kids did a great job sticking together and I had no arguments...minus one friend who decided to cut in line for every activity.

I was also the winner of the balloon toss. :) I am proud to say I left Field Day without a drop of water on me. 


And then this afternoon, I packed and packed and packed and packed. My room now looks like a tornado went off and magically placed everything in boxes. Our school is changing next year as we will be receiving 6 new 5th grade teachers. So almost everyone in the building is moving. Back-to-School will be very exciting as we will all have new rooms (I'm particularly excited about my room upgrade).



Happy Summer!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment